2016 Got Grit? Race Registration Open!
Ready to get dirty, have lots of laughs and challenge your strength, agility and speed?
2016 Got Grit? Registrations are now open! Come and join us for a 5K race with a bit of boot camp thrown in.
Organized by the Choteau Volleyball Club, Got Grit? 2016 is a mud run, walk and crawl through a three-mile obstacle course. It involves getting dirty, having a lot of laughs and challenges participants’ strength, agility and speed.
- July 3
- 2 p.m.
- City Park. 204 First St. S.E. • Choteau, MT
- 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Choteau City Park near the Pavilion
COST OF RACE:
- Individual registration (with shirt) $35.
- Individual registration (without shirt) $20.
- Family of 3 registration (with shirts) $95.